Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coming soon...

He comes on Sunday. The wait always makes me feel both giddy and anxious.

I don't know much about him except that he's young--probably around 1 or 2 years. He was found abandoned in a house in Nebraska, along with one to two other males and a female with ten puppies.

I don't know what the rest of the story is--how they came to be abandoned. That's the thing: sometimes you get the whole back story, sometimes it's just bits and pieces.


I love dogs, so getting to be around more dogs makes me happy, but there is always that unknown of a new dog, too. Will he and my dogs get along ok? Will he be nervous or relaxed, chew my furniture and shoes or not be interested, be house broken...or not? Will he be comfortable going into a crate if need be?

I don't even know if he has a name.



But we'll know in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment